The Scott Sigma 2 Type 2 is an open circuit, self-contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a back plate, carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a reducer with integrated cylinder connector, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve. The Sigma 2 Type 2 can be configured in a number of different ways with various sized single cylinders and the choice of Vision 3, Panaseal, Panavisor or Promask PP facemask. The Sigma 2 Type 2 is specifically designed as a Marine/Industrial Fire Fighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
Approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, the Scott Sigma 2 Type 2 Self Contained Breathing Apparatus combines the highest level of respiratory protection in a simple to operate, cost effective piece of equipment that meets the needs of Industrial and Marine firefighter. Sigma 2 Type 2’s proven durability, reliability and appeal is confirmed by an extensive user base who demand a combination of maximum performance and true operational simplicity.
- Proven high performance pneumatic system
- Compact first breath activated demand valve with bypass
- Ergonomically designed lightweight backplate and type 2 harness
- Kevlar blend flame retardant webbing with Kevlar cylinder band
- Wide choice of facemasks from the Vision 3, Promask PP and Panaseal ranges
- Corrosion resistant Nickel-plated components
- Simple operation for users
- Will accept wide range of 200 and 300 bar cylinders
- Approved to the MED as a Type 2 set
Cylinder, 1640 – Steel 6lt – 300 Bar