Teak Minus Cleaner (Step One)
• A phosphate-free product with no free alkalis or acids.
• A water dilutable concentrate used to emulsify/breakdown dirt, oils, grease, grime and other pollutants that accumulate in teak (or beech).
• Minimal brushing or scrubbing is required which further protects these soft woods.
Teak Plus (Step Two)
• An acidic companion product to Teak Minus.
• A water dilutable concentrate which cleans, neutralizes and restores the bright natural luster to teak wood surfaces and trim.
• It will not harm paint, varnish or fiberglass when used as directed.
• Can also be used in combination with Lestrain for routine teak cleaning and maintenance. Biodegradable.
Gallon, 2.5 Gallon