Recently approved to the latest EN1612 the Flameguard Solas is at the forefront of technology with this approval class. Generously sized so you can usually cover your crew sizing from the large size only, but for more particular requirements you can choose from a full size range.
- Latest approvals
- New technology materials
- Complete kit for Non-MED vessels
- One size fits most
- When you order you receive the full kit of suit, boots, helmet and gloves
- The Flameguard Solas has recently been approved, giving you compliance for years to come
- New materials which improve the bonding of aluminum and the cotton backing give you a longer life and improved
levels of usage performance
- The large is generously sized and with the braces and adaptable closures will cover a large proportion of your crew
particularly if you have a regular change of crew
FURTHER TECHNICAL DATA
- Suit: The Flameguard Mk 3 suit is a two-piece garment constructed in aluminized fire resistant modacrylic cotton. The jacket has a stand-up collar, elasticated cuffs and is closed by 50 mm wide touch and close fastening to the front and collar. The trousers have 25 mm webbing braces with plastic adjusters to fit a wide range of wearers and the lower leg is elasticated.
- Gloves: The gloves are made from aluminized fire resistant modacrylic cotton backs and fire resistant cotton palms and are worn over non-conducting gloves.
- Helmet: The helmet assembly comprises a safety helmet to EN397 fitted with a fabric neck-curtain and a replaceable 2 mm heat and impact resistant polycarbonate visor. The visor can be flipped up and a chinstrap is fitted to secure the helmet.
Boots: Wellington boots from sizes 42 – 46 with protective toecap are provided.